If you have a variety of significant and complex cosmetic and restorative dental issues, a full mouth rehabilitation program may be recommended. This comprehensive restoration process improves the dental, muscular, and skeletal functions of your mouth. This comprehensive, complex process requires thoughtful planning, precise attention to detail, and extensive experience to achieve healthy, functional, and aesthetic results. Reconstruction and repair are at the forefront of full mouth rehabilitation services at Smiles4OC. Our team of professionals include Drs. Thomas J. Rolfes, Christina T. Do, and Timothy J. Rolfes, who are all experienced and dedicated to helping patients achieve better oral health and wellness.
- Invisalign can correct issues such as crossbite, overbite, underbite, open bite, gapped teeth, crowded teeth, and turned teeth. This treatment involves the use of clear aligner trays to move teeth without the need for traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Dental Implants finished with a crown can replace missing teeth with the same stability, function, and beauty as that of a natural tooth. These restorations, made of titanium, may also be used along with dental bridges or full dentures to replace more than one tooth as needed and offer a permanent solution.
- Porcelain veneers can be used to alter the appearance of the size, shape, or color of the teeth. These ceramic restorations act as facings that are bonded onto the teeth near the front of the mouth to achieve results.
- Composite bonding is a tooth colored resin that can be used to fill gaps between teeth, reshape a tooth, cover flaws in the enamel, or as a virtually invisible filling. This restoration is often chosen as an alternative to porcelain veneers as it is more affordable and faster.
- Dental crowns protect and strengthen teeth weakened by decay or trauma. These restorations are often referred to as “caps” as they cover the entire visible portion of the tooth and are bonded into place. Dental crowns can last many years with proper care.
- Teeth whitening can remove years of stains and discoloration. Our practice offers high quality, professional bleaching solutions including our in-office power whitening with laser treatment and our take-home whitening kits and trays. Patients can choose the whitening treatment they desire based on the timeframe they want to see their results.
- Periodontal treatment can restore the health of your mouth and appearance of the gums. This is incredibly important as periodontal disease can affect one’s systemic health due to the oral systemic connection. Also known as gum disease, this condition results as an infection due to poor oral health habits and is completely preventable with the help of dental guidance and at-home dental care.