COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY AT SMILES4OC, COSTA MESA
Smiles4OC is a family centered practice that offers the latest in preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. We provide comprehensive dental care for new and existing patients in the community. The doctors are dedicated to building a lifetime relationship with you and your family by providing the same level of care they would give their own loved ones. Residents of the Costa Mesa and Newport Beach areas have firmly established Smiles4OC as their dental home for many reasons:
- Complete, Comprehensive Care – Due to their extensive advanced education, the doctors can provide many services that are referred out at other offices. They also work closely with associates who can provide extended services for cases requiring a specialist. Patients who require advanced treatments can rest assured they will receive the same superb care that they receive from the Drs. Rolfes, Do, Dunne, and Rolfes.
- Experience – Dr. Rolfes has been caring for patients in this same location since 1984, earned the fellowship award from the AGD (Academy of General Dentistry), and is licensed to provide both oral and IV sedation. Dr. Do is a lecturer and researcher in the field of laser dentistry and has made numerous appearances on TV and been featured in many dental magazines. Dr. Dunne is certified in the highest levels of training available for cosmetic dentistry. He has advanced training and experience in full mouth reconstruction, implants, and orthodontics.
- Technology – The doctors use the Waterlase® hydrokinetic laser system to provide fast, virtually painless treatment for a wide range of conditions from cavities to periodontal disease. Waterlase reduces the need for dental drills, needles, numbness, and extended time in the dentist’s chair. This is especially popular with children and patients who have dental anxiety.
- Wellbeing – Drs. Thomas J. Rolfes, Christina T. Do, Cary J. Dunne, and Timothy J. Rolfes are acutely aware that good oral health is crucial to the overall health of their patients. With the philosophy that prevention is the best treatment of all, they coach their patients in oral care at home and having a healthy lifestyle. They encourage parents to bring their little ones in when their first tooth erupts so preventive care can be established rather than letting problems occur.
- Atmosphere – Smiles4OC has a talented, compassionate dental team that ensures patients can receive their dental health care in a safe, familiar, friendly, and fun environment. They offer flexible scheduling and many affordable payment options to make sure all their patients can get the care they need and deserve.
Patients in the area often ask about the many services available at Smiles4OC for patients to consider. Below is just a small sampling of what we offer in our practice for men, women, and children:
- Invisalign orthodontics – realigning the teeth has never been easier than it is now with the use of Invisalign orthodontics. Invisalign uses clear aligner trays to reposition teeth instead of traditional brackets and wires used in the past.
- Porcelain veneers – veneers are a terrific way to cover imperfections on the anterior teeth. These ceramic restorations act as facings to improve the overall appearance of the smile.
- Gum disease – our practice offers prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for gum disease. This condition is completely preventable but once it develops, it can be addressed with the help of a quality dental team such as the staff at Smiles4OC!
- Dental crowns – restoring the smile is often achieved with the use of dental crowns, especially for the teeth near the back of the mouth. This is because crowns are thick and can withstand the chewing forces experienced by the molars.
- Dental implants – implants are titanium posts used to act as tooth root replacements. They are placed into the bone of the jaw and restored in a variety of ways to replace missing teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening – a brighter smile allows patients to exude confidence and feel comfortable in how they look to others. We offer various methods of whitening that provide better and longer-lasting results than anything available over-the-counter.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – our team offers full mouth rehabilitation or a “smile makeover” which encompasses many different services combined into one dental treatment plan. Any of the above treatments may be used to rehabilitate a smile.
- Mouth guards – our practice understands the importance of protecting the teeth from high-impact sports or conditions such as bruxism. We offer night guards and sports mouth guards for this purpose.
- Pediatric care – not only do we offer care for adults, but we provide pediatric dentistry as well. We proudly offer specialized care for our younger patients and encourage parents to bring the entire family into Smiles4OC for comprehensive dentistry.
- Root canal therapy – conditions such as infection and disease can impact the natural teeth and require patients to undergo services such as root canal therapy or “endodontic therapy.” This treatment eliminates the need to extract a tooth and decide on appropriate replacement options.
- Oral surgery (extractions) – wisdom teeth tend to become impacted underneath the gum line, causing patients to require oral surgery solutions such as surgical extraction. Surgical extraction is different from simple extractions, which remove teeth that have already erupted, but both are available in our practice.
WHAT SERVICES ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
The services required vary from patient to patient, based on their unique and specific dental health needs. A consultation appointment and initial evaluation is the best way to learn about the treatments that you may benefit from. If you want to establish a dental home and dental family that will provide compassionate care, optimal oral health, and beautiful smiles, call (714) 557-0700
today. Drs. Thomas J. Rolfes, Christina T. Do, Cary J. Dunne, and Timothy J. Rolfes are here at Smiles4OC to provide quality care for patients of all ages, and encourage patients to learn about the many comprehensive services available for individuals in the areas of Costa Mesa and Newport Beach. The practice is conveniently located at 1530 Baker Street, SuiteJ.