Your safety is our #1 concern,
We are thrilled to announce that we will be returning to full-time care beginning Wednesday, May 20th.
(however, some of the pre-appointment patients will be asked to reschedule to accommodate our modified schedule)
For your upcoming appointment, please be prepared to answer the following screening questions when you arrive.
if you answer yes to any question or have a concern, please contact office asap.
any of these symptoms in past 14 days:
- Do you have a fever?
- Experiencing shortness of breath?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Lose of taste or smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Any GI/digestive issues?
- Any Chills?
- Muscle pain?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you been tested for virus or antibody?
- Have you traveled more than a 100 miles?
**IMPORTANT , if you have had Covid19, we require a negative test or you must wait 6 weeks from the initial onset of your symptoms. Please call with any questions or concerns.
Read More »
Your team at Smiles4oc