Dr. Thomas J Rolfes at SMILES4OC, Costa Mesa
Dr. Thomas Rolfes earned his undergraduate degree in biology at Loyola Marymount University, then studied at Georgetown University where he received his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery). He has earned the prestigious fellowship award with the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Rolfes has been providing dental care at this Costa Mesa location since 1984. He enjoys practicing dentistry as well as participating in several dental study groups, our local dental society and lecturing. Dr. Rolfes is licensed to provide IV and oral sedation.
Credentials and Memberships
- California Dental Association
- California State Dental Association
- Fellowship of Academy of General Dentist
- Orange County Dental Society
- Internet Dental Alliance Member
- American Dental Association
- Fellowship of World Clinical Laser Institute
I've been coming to this office before Dr. Rolfes was even married! I've seen it grow into a top-notch dental practice, second to none. I never hesitate to refer friends here. Their professionalism is outstanding as is the quality and range of their dental services. If you're looking for a dentist, do yourself a favor and have a consult here; you won't be sorry.