Costa Mesa, CA patients have a chance for a perfect smile with steps for full mouth reconstruction!
There are many reasons that a person might feel shy about their smile and about going to the dentist. Everything from genetics to childhood events to oral hygiene play a part in the appearance of your smile. If you feel that people are staring at your teeth, your enjoyment of life is inhibited! Smiles4OC is here for you. Our convenient location in the Costa Mesa, CA area gives residents the opportunity for full mouth reconstruction. We want you to know the steps we take to give you the smile of your dreams!
What full mouth reconstruction is:
There is no exact one size fits all explanation for full mouth reconstruction, as each person’s individual needs differ. However typically, it provides a name for the process of rebuilding or restoring multiple teeth in the upper and lower jaws. Some of the procedures that might be a part of the process are crowns, bridges, implants, veneers, gum disease treatment, orthodontic care, and root canal treatments.
Why are they needed?
- If multiple teeth have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Accidental injuries resulting in broken teeth (for example, automobile accidents can often lead to the necessity for oral work).
- Severely worn teeth possibly from acid erosion (due to foods, beverages,or acid reflux) or from clenching and grinding.
- To relieve jaw pain, headaches or other facial pain that might be the result of a bad bite pattern.
The steps Smiles4OC takes for your full mouth reconstruction:
- A detailed and comprehensive examination and consultation. We do this for a couple of reasons. One, we believe in treating each patient as an individual. We use the consultation time to get to know you, your lifestyle, your needs, goals,and budget. Two, the comprehensive exam allows us to let you know exactly what is urgently needed for optimal oral health and what is cosmetic enhancement to your smile.
- We then create a treatment plan for you. This plan lays out in detailed steps all the procedures needed for you to obtain a gorgeous grin. This might include periodontal care (gum disease treatment), jaw repositioning, reduction of some of your natural teeth so that veneers and crowns can be placed, temporary restorations to assist you in becoming accustomed to your new teeth and get used to the way your bite is realigned, orthodontic alignment treatments (such as Invisalign), and dental implants. It’s hard for us to predict beforehand the exact needs a person will have!
- We then begin the work. Depending on the steps needed for your new smile, it can take anywhere from two visits to a year or longer to complete all the steps necessary.
Why Smiles4OC is the place for you!
- We can help even the most nervous patient relax. As it is needed, we provide sedation services to our patients.
- Less drill noises!Many people dread the high-pitched whine of a drill. We hate it too! We use Waterlase technology for as many procedures as possible. This allows us to offer pain-free dentistry for many of our services.
- Gentle gum disease treatment:Unlike some dental offices where gum disease treatment is a long, tedious, and sometimes painful procedure, we use the innovative laser treatment. This is a minimally invasive treatment with little to no pain.
- We believe each patient deserves dignity, respect, and kindness. This means we don’t care if you’re very young, very old, see the dentist routinely or haven’t been to one in years. The treatment you get will be the same.
- Our commitment to customer service: Many of our patients love coming for treatments because we believe in treating you right. We offer small, luxurious amenities to help you feel pampered and comfortable.
- Financing: We offer more than one option to assist in paying for the dental care. We offer CareCredit and Health Advantage in addition to taking many different forms of dental insurance.
Get started immediately on the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Enjoy the difference a healthy and beautiful smile will make in your life. Call today for your individualized consultation. (714) 557-0700.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page