Choose a cosmetic dentist in Orange County, CA to improve the appearance of your smile!
Dr. Thomas Rolfes and his associates at Smiles4OC in Orange County, CA are professionals ready to assist patients with general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. The field of cosmetic dentistry focuses on ways to enhance the appearance of the smile. When you choose a cosmetic dentist, you are selecting a professional who has years of experience in ensuring a smile that is attractive and healthy.
Understanding cosmetic dentistry
Our cosmetic dentists understand that while some repairs and restorations are needed to improve the function and health of the smile; these repairs and restorations do not need to be unsightly or noticeable within the smile. With a cosmetic dentist, patients can rest easy that not only is their conditions addressed effectively, but the aesthetics of the smile are also improved at the same time. For example, some dentists offer dental crowns that are made from metals or gold. These do not blend in with the smile and are extremely noticeable when patients laugh, smile, and talk with others. Our team uses porcelain dental crowns instead, which blend in with the smile and are practically indistinguishable from the natural teeth. By using aesthetic materials, many necessary treatments do not have an impact on the appearance of the smile, giving patients the confidence they need in both business and personal relationships.
Cosmetic dentistry solutions available at Smiles4OC
Costa Mesa, CA patients can speak to our team about the cosmetic dentistry treatments and options available in the practice, including the following:
- Composite resin bonding – to repair tooth structure when chips or cracks occur, patients may be told that composite resin bonding will help. This clay-like material is tooth-colored and can be placed in just one appointment.
- Porcelain veneers – sometimes, the teeth in the front of the smile may have imperfections, such as a chip, crack, or unusual shape. Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic facings made to bond onto the front surface of teeth to disguise the problem while maintaining a natural look.
- Dental crowns – certain situations require a dental crown that covers all visible areas of the tooth. Our crowns are made in-house with porcelain for seamless integration.
- Inlays/onlays – some patients who have areas of decay may find that porcelain inlays and onlays are a more conservative treatment and can eliminate the need for silver amalgam fillings.
- Dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth in a row can be achieved using a dental bridge, made of crowns and false teeth and bonded in place to “bridge” the gap.
- Dental implants – our practice uses dental implants regularly as a solution for missing teeth, because of the longevity and value they provide.
- Invisalign – patients who want to improve the alignment of their teeth may avoid traditional braces and instead utilize clear aligner tray therapy known as Invisalign. Say goodbye to the conventional metal bracket and wire braces and align the smile with ease using an invisible tray system.
- Full mouth reconstruction – some patients have several problems within the smile that need to be cosmetically addressed, which is when our team may recommend full mouth reconstruction. Also known as a smile makeover, this combination of cosmetic treatments assists patients in achieving the smile of their dreams!
The team at Smiles4OC is here to help you enhance your smile!
Patients of the Costa Mesa, CA area who are ready to rejuvenate the appearance of their smiles and are considering cosmetic dentistry are welcome to book a consultation visit with our staff of dental professionals by calling (714) 557-0700. Our dentists have decades of combined dental experience and can ensure beautiful, strong, and effective treatments for smile enhancement. Discover all that we have to offer at our state-of-the-art facility located at 1530 Baker Street, Suite J.