Cosmetic dentists in Costa Mesa, CA restore smiles with full mouth reconstruction
Did you know that your smile has the power to influence your life? Many people don’t realize that a first impression is largely formed by the appearance of the smile. Studies in the last decade have proven this to be true. If you’re worried that your smile isn’t a golden ticket to a great first impression, we understand. Smiles4OC, in Costa Mesa, CA, has been helping make a difference in smiles since 1984. Our dentists provide cosmetic dental solutions that really work. For many, this can be as simple as teeth whitening treatments. For others, full mouth reconstructions are necessary. We can guide you through planning and treatment to attain the smile of your dreams!
What full mouth reconstruction is:
This is an integrated correction of problems with both the health and aesthetics of a smile. Our goal is always to restore teeth to outstanding function and looks. A smile restoration can take one or two treatments, or can require several months, depending on the nature and severity of issues that need to be addressed.
Cosmetic procedures that might be part of a full mouth reconstruction:
Each patient is different, meaning that no two reconstructions are alike. However, there are basic cosmetic services that are available on an individual basis for patients who want them, or when combined, truly come together as a team to create a knockout grin.
- Dental implants: This is the preferred method for tooth replacement worldwide by many dentists. An implant works by securing a titanium post in your jawbone. This creates a sturdy foundation on which the replacement crown rests. Implants are the closest to the natural teeth in look, function, and feel.
- Invisalign: Gone are the days when metal brackets and wires were the price paid for a straight smile. Invisalign can truly give you the straight smile you crave.
- Teeth whitening: We provide patients with the opportunity to choose from an array of superior whitening methods. We can give you an in-office speedy laser whitening or send you home with custom-made whitening trays with a bleaching solution that will work!
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are perfect for patients seeking to enhance the shape or color of their teeth. Veneers fix multiple issues easily, from chips to gaps between teeth.
- Composite bonding: This tooth colored resin is a quick and cost-effective way to fix gaps between teeth, cover enamel flaws, or to use as an aesthetically pleasing filling material for a cavity.
Benefits to fixing your smile:
- Enhanced self-esteem: Patients report feeling better about themselves, and life in general, after having smile restoration done. When you no longer feel self-conscious about how your teeth look, you find yourself interacting with the world in a more open, friendly, and relaxed manner.
- Prevent future damage: Some cosmetic procedures, such as veneers, can help protect your teeth from further harm. A veneer can keep a cracked or chipped tooth from breaking further. Many restorations help halt the spread of decay, allowing you to keep your natural teeth longer.
- Age rejuvenation benefits: One of the lesser known benefits of a beautiful smile is that it can shave years off your appearance. Teeth whitening is one of the fastest and most cost-effective ways to take a few years off!
- Increased oral health: Not only do many restorations protect teeth from further harm, but they also often have the advantage of causing you to improve your oral hygiene routine. Many patients report taking better care of their teeth after cosmetic treatments. Often, patients come in on a more regular basis to see us for check-ups. This allows us to spot problems before they even begin. This helps save you time and money overall, as well!
- Improve your life: As part of the benefit of enhanced self-esteem, many people find that as they gain confidence in their smile’s appearance, they begin to put themselves out there more. This leads to job interviews, job offers, second dates, and more! In addition, as your smile is restored, the first impression people get is improved.
Reasons to choose Smiles4OC for your smile needs:
- Sedation dentistry: For many, anxiety remains their major obstacle in the way of a full mouth reconstruction. Our commitment to compassionate and gentle dental care led us to provide patients with the choice of sedation dentistry for mild to severe anxiety. During the consultation prior to treatment, we can go over all the choices available and help determine the correct sedation technique for you.
- Our comprehensive dentistry: We provide services for your entire family under one roof. In addition, our doctors can provide many specialized services that other dental offices need to refer to other professionals. We believe that compassionate and comfortable care involves staying with a dentist you know and trust. That’s why we worked hard to build a practice in which we could provide most services in one location.
- Our experienced staff: Between our dentists on staff, Dr. Thomas J. Rolfes, Dr. Christina T. Do, Dr. Cary J. Dunne and Dr. Timothy J. Rolfes, we offer our patients decades of experience, ongoing education, and a passionate commitment to providing dental care in a patient-focused atmosphere.
- Our financing options: We strongly believe that every person deserves quality dental care that provides a high standard of oral health. We carefully plan out full mouth reconstructions to work best with your budget and schedule. We also have arranged financing options, such as CareCredit to assist you in gaining your healthy and happy smile.
Smiles4OC has truly made it possible for you to stun the world with your smile. From the moment you step in our friendly and comfortable office to the moment you look in the mirror to see the completed work, we are here for you. Call us today to schedule your consultation to determine how we can help you get started towards a smile you want to share with the world! Our phone number is (714) 557-0700 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page